Friday, March 9, 2007
This week has been a tough one:
- my grandmother fell and broke her shoulder and is in the hospital
- Jerry Weber our life long family friend has been told by the doctors he only has one month left to live
- my investment bank misplaced my life savings
- there has been a ton of work stress between Kermodei Tourism and Digital Minds
- I have to re-do all of my accounting for 2006
- And now I have a sore throat and sinus infection
So as the old saying goes, 'What doesn't kill us makes us stronger'. And I want to believe this maxim.
I have uploaded this picture because it makes me smile. I miss my friends and family so much. It's been a tough transition moving to the other side of the country but I know in my heart that I am truly blessed. If we didn't go through the hard times how could we appreciate the good?