Saturday, June 28, 2008

Last day as KT ED

So surreal, driving home from the office wondering what next but knowing in my heart it's all right. It's been a year and a half at KT and tonight was my farewell dinner. What an incredible honour! So many beautiful words were shared and I am tickled pink inside. It's been such a wonderful rollercoaster and I love calling Terrace my home. So in two and a half short weeks I head off to Ontario for two crazy weddings and then to India to teach yoga to children in Leh, Ladakh. How trippy. And our long time family friend Emma McIlveen is accompanying me for the first two weeks ... thank God. This is going to be so much fun. What an adventure.

I love life in Terrace ... listening to my itunes at the dining room table.. two kittens lovingly bystanders, Boots and Kans. I am going to miss those kittens so damn much. And Mr. Bibs too. And all the friends in Terrace and of course Ontario.

No comments: