Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Month of May

My special month is quickly coming to a close. I had a wonderful few weeks of birthday celebrations with friends and family. The highlight was our Saturday party @ our pad in Terrace -- my happy birthday song with 20+ people singing their hearts out still sends shivers up my spine. I loved that moment of glory and man was my vanilla cake that Meredith made ever delicious. Of course any party at our place ends in a living room dance extravaganza. This one lasted till 4:30 am -- my calves are still burning. What fun!

As we head into June, there are a million loose ends to tie up before I depart to Ontario for my month long holiday. Kermodei Tourism is in full swing with people coming and going ... three new summer students will be hired and I hope to have them up to speed and running the show in my absence. I have been focusing on the web site and plan to up the anti by adding lots of media rich content within a fresh new design. I am going to interview backcountry skiiers, take footage of mountain biking stunts on the new trails, crazy river rapids, etc. This is where the fun starts. I am then going to learn how to edit video and create slideshows on my power mac. Alright here we go! I will post these vignettes as I complete them.

No comments: