Thursday, May 10, 2007

Spring Run-off

I am beginning to shed some layers and a couple of pounds too. It's been a long winter and now that spring is here and the days are long, my happy factor is on the rise. This week has been full of good news:
  • Our closing date on our very first home together is tomorrow - a cute little place on six acres of Rainforest with a barn for my future horses
  • Bobby gave Nomsies a cute little sports car to rip around town in
  • I bought my plane ticket to Ontario for the summer - I leave June 30th and return July 27th
  • Two Kermodei Tourism proposals that I submitted came through with funding for projects
  • We are painting Totem Press this weekend in bright, fresh colours
  • I began work on Treehouse Yoga and have started teaching classes in my new studio - which I LOVE!
  • I received a letter from Leh, Ladakh from my little girl Padma Dechen - she received the photo album I made for her - yippee
  • I sent a letter to Padma's school to inquire about volunteer opportunities
  • I joined a gym and am circuit training 3 times a week
  • I am walking on Ferry Island a couple of times a week at my lunch hour with my pal Debbie Simons, the manager of the Visitor Centre
  • I was featured in the local paper, the Northern Connector
And that's the good news of the day.

No comments: