Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fresh

The crocuses and daffodils are peeking out of the earth. As the days get longer, the sun continues to warm our souls and nourish the planet. I love spring. It always feels so invigorating, full of life and optimism. It's also a great time to cleanse the internal body ... the bloodstream, muscles, joints, organs and prepare for summer time fun and sun. I just completed a 12 day cleanse; the Wild Rose D-Tox and WOW what a great feeling to purge the entire digestive system and re-set the body + mind. It has given me a renewed sense of motivation and discipline. I feel like I have replenished my OJAS. It has made me look a little harder at everything I choose to put in my body. By removing wheat, refined sugar, caffeine, alcohol, etc., I feel lighter, brighter and have more clarity. Yoga (and this includes proper diet) is a sure fire way to feel happy every day.

No comments: